1. SERVICE PROVISION IN ROAMING
The Roaming Service provision allows the services of mobile electronic communications that the client has contracted can be used when the client travels abroad, once he has the active service, and as long as it is available at depending on the country visited. They are excluded from these conditions international calls and messages (originating in Spain and destination any other country).
2. SERVICE ACTIVATION IN ROAMING: To activate roaming, the client must request it through email. The service can be activated / deactivated upon customer request at any time by contacting our Customer Service.
3. PRICE The price of the service will depend on the country where you are:
3.1. ZONE 1 ZONE: ROAMING YEEE (*): As of June 15 In 2017, traffic carried out within Zone 1 or EU Zone will be charged according to the conditions of your national rate there is no surcharge for use your mobile in any EU country and EEA (*).
Calls: Roaming voice traffic will be billed at the price per minute and call establishment of the rate that each client have hired for national traffic. In case of a rate with voice franchise, traffic taken in Roaming will compute within the contracted franchise; once it is used up, it the same conditions as your national rate will apply. Calls received by the customer will not be charged and will not be counted within the national voice franchise. Also, the caller from Spain to the line that is in Roaming will pay the price of a National call depending on the conditions of your rate.
– Messages: the traffic of messages sent in Roaming will be billed at the price of the message indicated in the national rate that each client have hired. In the case of a duty-free rate, the messages taken in Roaming will compute within the franchise hired once it is used up, the same will apply conditions than your national rate. SMS received while abroad will not be charged and not they will compute within the contracted SMS franchise.
– Data: Roaming data traffic will be billed at the price for Gb of the rate that each client has contracted for national traffic. In case of a data-free rate, the traffic taken in Roaming will compute within the data franchise hired Once the franchise is over, they will be applied conditions you have for national data traffic: payment for use at maximum speed, speed reduction or use of services that expand the franchise of the contract.
3.2. REST OF AREAS:
Calls: Roaming voice traffic will be billed according to the Roaming fee applicable in the corresponding country. They will be charged both calls made by the user and those received. The person calling from Spain to the line that is in Roaming will pay the price of a national call depending on the conditions of your rate.
– Messages: Roaming SMS traffic will be billed according to the Roaming fee applicable in the corresponding country. The SMS that received while abroad will be free for the client. – Data: Roaming data traffic will be billed according to the Roaming fee applicable in the corresponding country. You can find all roaming rates by visiting our store or by telephone 865 615 285.
(*) Countries of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA): Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary , Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden - only for destination zone purposes.
4G compatible navigation in all data modes.
Downgraded to 128Kb until the end of the month. Unlimited national voice bonus subject to rules of use
reasonable. If rules of reasonable use of voice are violated (mobile connection to SIMBOX,
switchboards, etc.) tariff price will apply: Establishment call €0.18, plus
€0.10/minute. SMS: €0.096, International SMS: €0.30.
International voice voucher of 1,000 minutes to the following international destinations:
Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, Finland, Greece, France, Ireland, Iceland, Countries
Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, United States, Canada, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Romania,
Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Russia, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Panama, Portugal, Paraguay, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Slovenia, Israel, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Andorra, Costa Rica, Slovenia, Estonia, India, New Zealand, Peru, Dominican Republic, Singapore,
Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Uruguay, Venezuela, Morocco (Only fixed destinations).
You will be charged for calls made to countries not listed above. If you use more international minutes than those allocated to your mobile package, the price of the call and the connection charge will be the standard for each destination. Contact our customer service team for call rates.
** ROAMING ZONE UE: Policy of reasonable use.
In accordance with Cloud Fiber's reasonable use policy, the company reserves the right to control and verify your roaming activity for the last four months. If, during this period, you have spent more time abroad than in Spain and roaming exceeds national use, we may contact you to inform you about your roaming activity and that you can justify that you have not changed your residence to another country of the EU Zone other than Spain. After this period, if you continue to spend more time abroad than in Spain and roaming continues to exceed your national consumption, Cloud Fiber may begin to apply a surcharge to your roaming consumption. The surcharges (VAT included) have the following limits: 3'87 cents per minute of voice calls made, 1'21 cents for SMS and 9'31 euros per GB of data (2017).