- We would not sell or give away any personal information that you have trusted us with (e.g. address, phone number, email address)
- We have implemented extra security measures to protect your information from unauthorised users. (explain in detail further down)
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are a few ways we collect your information. This could be when you:
- Order our products or services (whether via this website, over the phone, in one of our stores or with our field agents)
- Use our products or services e.g. IPTV, Fibre Optic, etc.
- Contact us by telephone, email, electronic messaging (such as SMS, MMS or live chat tools) or post
- Visit this website, including service availability checks in your area or using the contact form “Fibre check”
- When someone refers you for our products and services
- We also collect information about you from third parties. An example of this could be from members of your household, from content providers and/or delivery service providers
When you apply for and/or purchase our products or services, create an online account, or contact us with queries we’ll ask you to give us, where necessary, your generic details (i.e. name, surname, date of birth), your contact details (i.e. address, email, phone number), your financial details (i.e. bank account, payment method, credit card number), a form of identification (i.e. NIE, CIF, DNI, passport number).
Information we collect from you when you use our products and services:
- Call data (i.e. your telephone number, inbound / outbound caller number, time and duration of the call, your device details)
- Usage data (i.e. frequency, time, location and duration of service usage, data traffic (internet / minutes / SMS) used per month)
- Billing data (your financial details, bills and its components)
- Payment and transaction data
- Device Data (IP address, device make and manufacturer, browser information and other similar identifying information required from your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet)
Information collected from others:
We may supplement the information that we collect from you and about your use of the services as described above, with information that we receive from third parties.
This may include:
- Data we collect from other members of your household
- Data we receive when someone refers you for our products and services
- Data from other organisations who have obtained your permission to share information about you with us
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
There are a few ways we use the information we hold about you. We’ll use it:
- To determine your eligibility for our products and services / whether they’re available in your area
- To process your orders for our products and services and to bill you for the same
- To provide you with the products and services you have ordered from us
- To respond to any questions or complaints you may have regarding our products and services
- To provide recommendations of services you might like
- To send you details of products, services, special offers and rewards that we think will be of interest to you. However, we hate junk mail as much as you do so it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to receive this information. Simply contact us at email@example.com
- Complying with laws and regulations that apply to us
Where we’ve got a legal obligation to process personal information:
Cloud Fibre is required to capture, retain and share some personal data for legal reasons such as:
- Where there’s a need to block unauthorised or illegitimate content
- Responding to courts and enforcement authorities
- To help authorities with any security, crime or anti-terrorism enquiries
- To demonstrate compliance with anti-money laundering rules
- To ensure monitor any other regulatory requirements linked with treating customers fairly and processing records properly.
- Administering call caps
We’ll automatically contact you with regard to your services, for example, with updates to your services, service disruption messages or bill payments. By providing your information, from time to time, we may contact you by mail, telephone, email, other electronic messaging services, with information about our products and services (including discounts and special offers).
If you’d like to change your marketing preferences at any time you can do this by contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cloud Fibre has taken extra measures to protect the security of your personal. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When you place orders or access your personal account information, you’re utilising secure server software SSL, which encrypts your personal information before it’s sent over the Internet. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available. We collect and store your data safely and only for the time strictly necessary to operate services provided to you by Cloud Fibre.
Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your personal information, billing information, and Customer ID.
If for some reason you believe Cloud Fibre has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email at email@example.com, and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.